How and Why Do I Redeem Vouchers in FetchRev?
When a customer visits your business to redeem a FetchRev offer, there are several ways you can easily mark the offer as redeemed.
NOTE: You can log out of FetchRev after launching the redemption app and still redeem offers. This is a good solution for merchants who want an employee to redeem offers but not be able to access other functionality within FetchRev.
How to Launch the Redemption App
- Click on Redeem Vouchers in the upper-right corner of any screen to launch the redemption app, which opens in a new window or tab.
- Use the mobile redemption app, available as an installable or browser-based app.
When using a mobile app you must enter a 5-character code which can be found by selecting Settings/Redemption Info from the upper-right menu in the web app.
How to Use the Redemption App
To find a customer’s voucher, you can enter
- Phone number
- Confirmation code
The app will show all matching customers for your search, their purchased/claimed offers, and whether they have been redeemed.
You may click UNREDEEM if you accidentally redeem the wrong voucher code.
Why Redeem Vouchers?
- Prevent reuse of the same voucher code multiple times
- Get a more accurate report of the performance of your campaigns
- FetchRev automatically sends your Google+ and Yelp campaigns a few hours after redemption, when customer are most likely to write a review and help improve your online reputation.
Even if you use your own voucher codes in Locbox campaigns, we still recommend to mark offers as redeemed to ensure that your reputation campaigns will be sent and your data is as accurate as possible.